Celica Club UK Messages

Website Upgrade info

Click here for more information.

Welcome to Celica Club UK

Welcome to Celica Club UK, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information. Take advantage of it immediately, Register Now or Sign In.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Add events to our community calendar
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Customize your experience here
  • Use the wealth of knowledge our members have to help with any questions you may have.

Sign in to follow this  
Slugster

The Slug is Coming back.... Maybe.

Question

As title says. I may well be coming back again. Having had 18 months or so in the wilderness without my Gen7 and running and maintaining a Mondeo ST220, I've seen the light and I'm hoping to go back to a Gen7 again. Don't get me wrong the Mondeo is a great car, very fast and handles a dream, it's the little niggles that it may go 'tit's up' anytime and cost a small fortune to repair. Also, sub 20mpg is not fun to live with. I'll admit to missing you guys (well, some of you anyway!) and have seen many new names on here and a few non posters who were one regulars. So be warned the Slug may coming back again soon armed with a nice Blue gen7, obtained as a swap with cash my way for the 220.... See you all again soon, if all goes to plan.

• Like 2

2 answers to this question

Hey Steve hopefully you'll be back then,hope you are all well :wavey:

Sign in to follow this