Accident damage.

Tiddles

I personally think 1285 for a 140 is quite a good price. 

Although you insured it with a value of £2000 - thats not the same as an agreed value policy (usually applied to classic cars) - that usually requires a valuation to be performed or pictures etc to be sent in before they agree it on policy. 

You can pick up facelift 190s with similar mileage in good condition for that sort of money now.

facelift 140s with 100k on the clock rarely fetch over a £1000 these days

Judging by the market,its not an unreasonable offer at all tbh mate.And yeah when you put down the approximate value of the vehicle when you insure it,it doesn't mean a lot in the event of a loss.Most policies will state clearly 'market value' unless you have agreed a valuation with them beforehand.personally i would try and agree a compromise with them and try to get nearer 1500 but if they dont then the original offer isnt bad anyway

I can't tell from those two pics., whether you have an electric sunroof. If so, the "Premium Pack", which consisted of Leather/Sunroof/Climate Control, was a £1500 option when new.

Just might help the ultimate settlement figure.

Ok. Anybody want a 06 low mileage compleat engine recently serviced?

Comes with a free fully working car and leather seats.

"Thank you for your message. If you have your vehicle back Copart can return with no charge and you would not receive the ?43.80 payment from us. Thank you, Customer Experience Team."

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Tiddles said:

Ok. Anybody want a 06 low mileage compleat engine recently serviced?

Comes with a free fully working car and leather seats.

"Thank you for your message. If you have your vehicle back Copart can return with no charge and you would not receive the ?43.80 payment from us. Thank you, Customer Experience Team."

So they want you to pay the storage fees?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.