Scrapping car parts?

I don't have time to sell them, nor probably give them away...
I need to get rid of (Gen 6) a front bumper, boot lid, and bonnet. Where am I supposed to get rid of these? Would my local waste recycling centre take them? Or a breakers? Or...?
Any google searches only comes up with how to get rid of an entire car. Can't find  anything about car parts...

the bonnet and tailgate - leave out side your driveway for a few days and see if the scrap man takes it

bumper just take as is to local tip - no need to chop it up

I left a dishwasher out and it was gone in 20 minutes, then put a cooker hob and someone else took that 15 minutes later

We get them round us too, dead handy sometimes! Garden is secure but if we have anything vaguely metal we leave it outside the gate and it's always gone in the morning ☺  

Edited by 99GT

Thanks guys. I live in a close, and the scrap guys don't often come round... Annoyingly, I did see one drive down only 2 days ago! But I don't know how often they come round.  

Went to the waste recycling place to get rid of some cardboard, asked what looked like the main guy there, if he would accept a car bonnet (scrap metal) and he said no...? But... It literally is just scrap metal... Think I'm going to phone them up tomorrow and question it, because otherwise I'll have to pay £5 per item for a breakers to accept them! And they'll probably only try sell them anyway!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.