It's so nice to be driving a celica again. Thanks Bek & TCB

_Chris_

Well, it's just over a year since my last celica running broke it's gearbox and joined the line of dead celicas outside my workshop. Work pressurs and personal circumstances left me with no suitable time to be able to do the work needed to get any of them back on the road.

Anyway, thanks to a gearbox from TCB and some effort from BEK my red auto gen 6 went back on the road yesterday and went straight into service today on a site run over to Bideford & back. For the first time in ages I really enjoyed the drive without the frustration of being overtaken by the caravans up the hills.

Hopefully Ezzy will be joining the fleet later this week, again thanks to a lot of floorpan & sill reconstruction work from Bek.

Huge thanks Bek, You've made someone happy today :)

• Like 4

Beks does great work chris and hes very trusted and saved many cars over the years including mine a few years ago , he works unsociable hours and has told me many times to get there when I can to get work done even late in the evening ! The guy is a legend and will help anyone and the work he does not many mechanics would do the work he does

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.