GoPro Videos

BigSeed

Recently got my hands on a GoPro 3+

Long story short, I lent my pal my JVC handycam about 4 yrs ago and never saw it again, borrowed his GoPro the other week as I no longer had a cam...he said I could keep it as he owed me one...RESULT!

Like a kid and Christmas I went and bought spare battery and suction car mount.

Also realised why he gave it me...there are two tiny, tiny chips on the lens, they catch the light at certain angles so no good for his wedding video business.

Good enough for me and a replacement lens is £50 so may invest in the near future.

Anyway, thought it would be good to have a thread of vids if anyone else has any? (Couldn't find a a similar thread, apologies if there is one)

Post below [emoji106]

One to start us off, 5.1 mile stretch...pub to pub [emoji6]

7c8c58afce29998df50466ac4e7f3e34.jpg

BLACK DOG RUN - EVENING

https://vimeo.com/180472439

Got another uploading, rear view, no music, will post up later.

Biggie.

Edited by BigSeed

There is a video forum in the club chat section. Ive got a few vids myself on youtube, most have been taken using my gopro.

Cool, I still can't find it! Do you happen to know the name of the thread or a link?

This is all I see in "Celica chat" (tapatalk)

8d709f206f21859d21efa4f5546e42d0.jpg

Thank you. Nice end to a lunch break. :thumbs:

You're welcome! Glad you enjoyed it.

There is a video forum in the club chat section. Ive got a few vids myself on youtube, most have been taken using my gopro.

Found [emoji16] ...will subscribe [emoji106]

I've got plenty on my YouTube and in the Motorsport section of the forum.

Will check them out, thanks.

I've now started my own thread/log of my vids as there will be more, others welcome to post in there.

BigSeed's GoPro Videos (and anyone who cares to post [emoji106])

http://www.celica-club.co.uk/forum/index.php?/topic/180795-BigSeed%27s-GoPro-Videos-%28and-anyone-who-cares-to-post-%5Bemoji106%5D%29&share_tid=180795&share_fid=56865&share_type=t

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.