what do you think i mite get this bumper for mine

i hate it, the worst looking bumper ive ever seen, and makes me look at the celica like its the ugliest car ive ever seen

but if you like it do whatever, its yours

I'm not a fan either I'm afraid, that nose just isn't attractive. It makes the Celica not look like a Celica which I never think is a good thing with certain aftermarket body kits.

Mate as always go with what you like. Its your car after all. Alot of people dont like my bonnet but do I care, no because I do.

I dont like these sort of threads because it puts people of doing what they like.

Edited by ESTHAR_CITY
  • Like 1

Mate as always go with what you like. Its your car after all. Alot of people dont like my bonnet but do I care, no because I do.

I dont like these sort of threads because it puts people of doing what they like.

totally agree. I would add that the only time it's a problem is if you come to sell the car so just keep hold of the original or plan to source one before you sell

Yer as don't forget your modding your car in the way that you think looks good not what other people think looks good, tbh it doesn't matter what your car looks like you will always get somebody who won't like it, if you like then get it, as the above post said keep your old number though so you can refit it once you come to sell your car.

Personally I think it makes it a bit more sporty looking & different unlike the parrot thumb nail above sorry inspired automotive lol but yea it's up to you at the end of the day have to keep them heads turning some how

I think it would be a decent project if you have the time as I quite like the sides and if you could remove the front nose and smoothen it in line with the sides and get rid of the two grills on top. It would be certainly a challenge most people would not take on.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.