Preston car spares

Ordered brake calliper carrier 26/4 via ebay / paypal. Money gone. No calliper. Usual ebay action started but as yet no reply. Anyone else had problems with these people? Really needed by this weekend or whole avensis upgrade for Japday scuppered grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :blowup:

other carrier ordered from aj spares arrived 28/4

thats a bugger mate , i did use Ams and some other person on ebay for my other caliper , maybe your have the upgrade brakes done for cheltenham instead , my plans have been scuppered to as i cant get my wheels till september time now :(..

Oh stinky poop poops Baz!

I always like to start the season with at least some effort shown.

On the bright side I have also had some headlight sealant not arrive. From messages now appearing it seems both items sent but Hermes decided to wait until Bank hols to try and deliver them to an office address.

Allegedly should be here today................ oh pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeze, pretty please?

• Like 1

well mate i dont have that much more ive added apart from the new badges , hopefully the car will look a bit better with the new gtechniq stuff im using over the weekend and will last a bit longer ..i do have a few bits of spraying to do on some other interior parts but will wait for better weather and my mini spray booth :)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.