Celica Club UK Messages

Website Upgrade info

Click here for more information.

Welcome to Celica Club UK

Welcome to Celica Club UK, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information. Take advantage of it immediately, Register Now or Sign In.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Add events to our community calendar
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Customize your experience here
  • Use the wealth of knowledge our members have to help with any questions you may have.

Sign in to follow this  
daytona

Preston car spares

Question

Ordered brake calliper carrier 26/4 via ebay / paypal. Money gone. No calliper. Usual ebay action started but as yet no reply. Anyone else had problems with these people? Really needed by this weekend or whole avensis upgrade for Japday scuppered grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :blowup:

other carrier ordered from aj spares arrived 28/4

5 answers to this question

thats a bugger mate , i did use Ams and some other person on ebay for my other caliper , maybe your have the upgrade brakes done for cheltenham instead , my plans have been scuppered to as i cant get my wheels till september time now :(..

Oh stinky poop poops Baz!

I always like to start the season with at least some effort shown.

On the bright side I have also had some headlight sealant not arrive. From messages now appearing it seems both items sent but Hermes decided to wait until Bank hols to try and deliver them to an office address.

Allegedly should be here today................ oh pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeze, pretty please?

• Like 1

well mate i dont have that much more ive added apart from the new badges , hopefully the car will look a bit better with the new gtechniq stuff im using over the weekend and will last a bit longer ..i do have a few bits of spraying to do on some other interior parts but will wait for better weather and my mini spray booth :)

Can't justify full respray but hope to get bonnet and bumper done over the winter.

• Like 1

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFinally!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It has arrived

Last bit of the jigsaw :greenjumpers::greenjumpers::greenjumpers:

• Like 2

Sign in to follow this