Look at this beauty

If it is mint with that mileage, it is probably the right price.

But would you pay 8k? Can pick one up for around 4k, and with the spare 4k you could get a top paint job if it really needed it, with plenty of change, and even if it was on high miles the engines are pretty much bulletproof so no worries there.

Edited by Alex991

depends what you want and how its held up to the lack of use, low mileage can sometimes mean it suffers more underneath depending on how its been stored.

if it was mint like the black JDM one that came up a few months ago , then I would say its worth it to the correct buyer

I think you would need to find out if they were driving it on weekends or if it has just been sat around a lot, if the later the deals will surely all need changing

Its a strange one, be interesting to see what it actually sells for. My thinking is its too much to pay if you're wanting a driver, and people are hardly queing up to pay top money to add low mileage gen 7 celicas of any kind to their private collections or motor museums.

Lock it away for 10 years then maybe collectors will pay that money by then for mint low milers?

I could be wrong tho!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.