Celica Club Stickers

N-Seven

Hi guys,

When I first signed up back in 2012 I got sent some club stickers as part of the welcome pack.

I remember they were decent quality and transferred on to the window well.

I just went to buy some from the club shop and the reviews sound like they are different now, like they are a rectangular sticker rather than a transfer and are poor quality?

Just wondering if anyone can tell me if they are significantly poor in comparison to a few years back?

Cheers

• Like 1

Sorry to hijack thread and to mention it aging but I'm still waiting for a set I bought at start or the year later...just saying lol

System shows them as shipped on the 31st January so I would guess they have got lost in the post. I will double check the system and get some re-sent. Have you raised this previously with anyone out of interest?

Thanks

System shows them as shipped on the 31st January so I would guess they have got lost in the post. I will double check the system and get some re-sent. Have you raised this previously with anyone out of interest?

Thanks

Yeah raised it a couple of times now..one of the guys was looking into it but never got back to me that was about a month ago.

Many thanks

Yeah raised it a couple of times now..one of the guys was looking into it but never got back to me that was about a month ago.

Many thanks

As Dawn said they were shipped to you on 31 January. After you queried I sent another set out on 6 March 2016, so pretty surprised that you haven't received either set by now. I know you confirmed via PM, but can you check your account and confirm that your address is correct please, and let me know and we'll go from there. Ta, Clare

As per the comments on the reviews, they are the same as we've always sold, from the same supplier, using the same materials. IF you want stickers that go on the inside of the glass or bespoke colours buy direct from Mook (Skewer) in the Corp section.

They don't stick very well on WAXED paintwork or RainX'd Glass.

As Dawn said they were shipped to you on 31 January. After you queried I sent another set out on 6 March 2016, so pretty surprised that you haven't received either set by now. I know you confirmed via PM, but can you check your account and confirm that your address is correct please, and let me know and we'll go from there. Ta, Clare

Thanks Clare :thumbs: I'll leave this with you :) thanks

I will pm you my address but I'm sure you have the right one as my membership kit was received with no issue and very fast :) Edited by tony190

Still no stickers

Its getting to me now

I cant represent the club

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

The memberships packs can take up to a month to send out, I can see you paid for membership on the 9th April so it should be on its way soon :) good things come to those who wait :)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.