adjusting aftermarket camber bolts

digs

Hi, after fitting coilovers, ended up with too much negative camber. Finally after prob over a year got round to fitting some whiteline camber bolts.

Fitted ok according to instructions, tab facing the wheel, lobe facing the strut. But in that position seem to make no difference.

Guessing i am missing "the next step" ? Followed the instructions on them but not sure whats next.

On the good size, nice easy install!

yea the tabs point to the direction you want, on mine I put a wee nick on the bolt where the lobe is so its easy to see.

I have power-flex bolts and are 1.7 degree either way :)

yea the tabs point to the direction you want, on mine I put a wee nick on the bolt where the lobe is so its easy to see.

I have power-flex bolts and are 1.7 degree either way :)

good idea, there is an arrow stamped into the head but not that easy to see stuck in there with the muck!

Worked it out now :)

I have set it up correctly to start with, but with no camber change. I now need to rotate the bolt so the arrow faces up to or on the washer handle for the camber to change :)

Job for afterwork today then

And yes, tab out as psoitive, tab in for negative (def don't need anymore!!)

Do these allow a greater adjustment of the camber?

My rear wheels have too much camber after coilovers, haven't tried adjusting camber using standard bolts though.

yes, exactly my issue, too much camber so using these to adjust the camber - these are aftermarket bolts, not sure on the 7 but the 6 does not come with camber bolt adjustment as stock.

Have these ;

http://www.gt4-play.co.uk/catalog/product_info.php/cPath/24_25_67_68/products_id/323

yes, exactly my issue, too much camber so using these to adjust the camber - these are aftermarket bolts, not sure on the 7 but the 6 does not come with camber bolt adjustment as stock.

Have these ;

http://www.gt4-play.co.uk/catalog/product_info.php/cPath/24_25_67_68/products_id/323

I love this forum...everything seems to pop up at the right time for me...same issue, too much negative camber at rear after the coilovers went on...I take it these will be ok for the SR?

I love this forum...everything seems to pop up at the right time for me...same issue, too much negative camber at rear after the coilovers went on...I take it these will be ok for the SR?

Check with the seller but I see absolutly no reason why they wouldn't :)

• Like 1

Haven't, but agree will be something to do know it's all fitted - have new tyres on as well so good opportunity to see how good she should handle !

While under the car though noticed my rear anti-roll bar is looking pretty corroded, maybe an excuse to start looking around for a whiteline thicker one...

Have the Whiteline rear ARB on mine with polybushes.With all the other stuff combined like coilovers,camber bolts etc its a great buy.Pig to fit though on the gen4 :lol:

Only go in one way,dropped the fuel tank etc etc to get some more room...the old one you can flex to persuade it to come out,but you wont be flexing the Whiteline one LOL

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.