Don't shoot me for asking this if its a daft question...........

mar

I asked myself the silent question when I joined up too! Worked it out when someone posted a photo of their 'vert'!

I also used to wonder what people were doing when they said 'Sending you a PM mate' - the passage of time reveals all :D I think we should have a club Glossary of Terms (now someone's asking what's a glossary!) :lol: I'm sure there would be all sorts of phrases that could be added...

• Like 1

1 "Sick" 5, -165,which apparently is the correct term though ive never really heard anyone actually say it.

Then you get stuff like T-VIS on the earlier engines, Toyota Variable Induction System.Then you had ACIS (Acoustically Controlled Intake System) come in.

Breakthrough Engine with Advanced Mechanism System is a proper daft acronym,though if anyone asks and you tell them youve got a Beams engine,you normally get a weird look.It has the VVTi system that the later model guys will recognise, Variable Valve Timing with Intelligence.

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.