Well well well...

Oh yes - got it now!

I wonder how they put that off-side dent into it!

Reminds me that I know where something similar is - still being used by the elderly wife, J reg, original owner (well her husband's unitl he sadly passed away). Also has some scrapes from mis-judged parking, but not as bad as this one! Paintwork still good too. I did tell her to contact me if she decided to sell or get rid of. Might have to call by some time...

Inspired by the above, I called on the lady I mentioned in my previous post this afternoon to see how things were. I couldn't believe it - she crashed the car into some railings in January and was told the car was a write-off!! She said she very nearly rang me to say, as she still has the flyer with my name and number. I know which garage took it, so will ring them tomorrow to see what happened to it.

The galling thing is, she said she thought of me often, and I drive past her house once a week (car never visible anyway). She thought perhaps it was too bad for anyone to be interested in an old car.

I should have stopped before...

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.