I accidentally bought another Celica...

tabbaranx

Well, went to view the car, the hood was quite tatty and there was a lot of issues that were not listed, not major but I wasn't aware of them from the listing. The other issue was the 4WS as it wasn't mentioned in the ad, I assumed it didn't have it so after some deliberation decided not to go through with it.

Well, went to view the car, the hood was quite tatty and there was a lot of issues that were not listed, not major but I wasn't aware of them from the listing. The other issue was the 4WS as it wasn't mentioned in the ad, I assumed it didn't have it so after some deliberation decided not to go through with it.

think u did the right thing, could be a load of things more u havnt found out yet

this is the first step on the road to recovery ;)

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.