I'm back 👋🏼

planc

Cheers guys

No contact at Toyota anymore, I'm f#cked! :o

You never pick them up anyway

Good to see you back...was it just a question of time..? ;)

Neil

I don't think it was a matter of time, I nearly got shut of it.

But I decided to get shut of the career instead

Edited by planc

Some years ago now Andy was the person who answered the first ever question I raised on here and his information was spot on,it made it impossible to go wrong . . . . . and he even supplied a set of templates I needed.

.Was a loss to the club when he disappeared but as far as I am concerned, dead pleased to see his name back on here again. :clap: :clap:

• Like 1

Some years ago now Andy was the person who answered the first ever question I raised on here and his information was spot on,it made it impossible to go wrong . . . . . and he even supplied a set of templates I needed.

.Was a loss to the club when he disappeared but as far as I am concerned, dead pleased to see his name back on here again. :clap: :clap:

You must be mistaken, I'm a complete arse

About bloody time , good to see you back Andy ,

oh and that bloody car you sold me

Love it mate

Good to hear pal.

Improved economy, comfort and style?

If I improve on my wage I might be after one myself

image.jpg1_zpsyywyrtft.jpg

Looks well underneath, discs are clean and I sealed a leaky alloy/tyre bead.

Needs a bloody good clean after 2 years parked up, but I'm looking forward to having it back as a daily drive.

• Like 1

image.jpg1_zpsyywyrtft.jpg

Looks well underneath, discs are clean and I sealed a leaky alloy/tyre bead.

Needs a bloody good clean after 2 years parked up, but I'm looking forward to having it back as a daily drive.

:think: When you say "parked up" Andy , you don't mean . . . . . . . Nah, forget it

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.