I'm back 👋🏼

planc

After around 2 years not driving the Celica thus loosing interest in the Celica club/scene, I should soon be back.

Soon I will be handing the keys to my demo back and the Celica will be back on the road. I have a new battery arriving tomorrow and I will fit it and fire the engine up. I just have 2 years of grime to polish off

• Like 3

I recognise the name for sure. But my memory is crap when it comes to this! Haha. I get used to answering so many n00b posts on here, have to start at the basics.

Haha

What do you do for a living mate?

I recognise the name for sure. But my memory is crap when it comes to this! Haha. I get used to answering so many n00b posts on here, have to start at the basics.

Haha

What do you do for a living mate?

23 years Toyota techy and a couple of years Toyota sales executive.

Luckily I never weighed the Snap On chest and contents to the local scrappy :rolleyes:

Lol, Perhaps Matt forgot what you did and do for a living.

Nice to see you back Andy.

Cheers David, I might come to the track one day and get a few pics, it would be good to catch up with a few on the club.

Be good to see you around again, Andy. I might even recognise you next time :sorry:

I'd forgotten pal, scrub your post and we be non the wiser ;)

Might be a bit late this year but I will try to meet up at events, it would be good to meet up.

Mine was on SORN for 3yrs, 1 of which was just standing outside. Amazing how a good pressure hose down cleans them up well - a real testament to Toyota paintwork. Under my bonnet I had loads of leaves and moss growing along the outside edge of the window base! Inside though was perfectly dry - no evidence of mould. Nothing a good hoover couldn't sort (including under the bonnet for the leaves :) )

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.