Custom exhaust

knite

Don't suppose anyone knows a company near to West sussex that does custom exhausts? I'm looking to get one done on my St185 but rsr in Redhill now a tyre company. Looking for something near Brighton preferred. Nearest I can find is magna flow in Heathrow but not ideal.

Sent from my HTC Desire EYE using Tapatalk

no but is that a custom one or a purchased one?

Just had a quote from pro fusion for a magna flow full custom from cat back and its £980. Looking at the reviews they seem to know what they talking about and they have damn fine work.

Edited by knite

http://www.powerspeed.co.uk/ aka Fast Road Conversions, absolutely awesome bunch. They're in Ashford so a little way from you but not too bad. I took my MR2 to them from Gosport on a transporter.

they built my exhaust too :thumbs: I believe Edwardio and Nthnmunky had theirs built there as well.

• Like 1

Thx buddy I am looking at the website. Tried to call them today but got told to ring back Monday so will see what prices are like

dont for get lee your going to need a custom one its not a straight forward fit on yours as you now have the rev3 3sgte engine but gen5 back from the first section so will need to be made up to fit

Edited by carlasumm

Yeh it is proving a pain. 2 local companies have had it up on ramp and said no they can't help so it will definitely need to be custom. It's leaking from the flexi pipe. I went to pro fusion and they use magna flow exhausts and the quality I have to say is top notch with a lifetime warranty.

I haven't said yes yet and will ring fast Road conversion tommorow for a price. The only thing that worries me is the exhausts they use don't look to be as good quality. I need to find out how much and if they offer lifetime warranty then make my mind up I guess.

Would like to look at derrens exhaust closer to see what it's like :)

hi knite

i spoke to a guy called kevin page he from powerflow he seem to be a really nice guy i been told he s got a branch in Brighton but soon be opening another in Bromley.

cos atm i need some work done to my exhaust i will soon need to get my car looked at by them.so might be worth try speaking to them ?

im in redhill my self .

Cool thanks buddy. I looked at derrens photos and it looks great so I have just been on phone to them too. They offer a lifetime guarantee too and have quoted £425+vat. Half the price of magna flow so it's booked in for tuesday next week :) would have been easier to goto Brighton but it's done now :)

Edited by knite

• 2 weeks later...

I went custom and would recommend it. Just make sure you ask around to get the best price and don't get conned. I emailed a few powerflow and maganflow etc for quotes

Drove a 200 miles round trip and was still much cheaper than the £450-£500 I was quoted for a catback from some companies (or even under the same powerflow name). Managed to find one for £290 and they made a great job of it. Favourite mod by far

Edited by alex282

Took my MR2 V6 to Hayward & Scott for a block back full custom job. Attention to detail, materials, welding and finish were all epic. Expensive at £1600. But that was including two manifolds and twin back box. Either way. Highly recommend them!!

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.