finding cars with no engines - SSI to GT4

digs

I am not really looking at the moment, as having fun with fwd power :) but if I was looking for a rolling GT4 shell (to transplant the engine into) is there somewhere in particular these things go (where ever the breakers find them) or just a case of clubs, eBay and gumtree looking for someone selling one with a borked engine ?

Be nice to put the 3sgte in a gt4 body at some point, like say not doing it now at all.

For some reason have a prop shaft, and a steering rack, so

shell

gearbox - if kept mac suspension could I use E56 gear drive shafts ?

rear diff

rear drive shafts

rear suspension ? Can I use my bc coilers ?

mac swap for front so don't need that ?

there is not loads to get guess, most of mine would transfer across (interior, ecu, electrics, panels, bonnets, etc)

So really the shell with transmission tunnel plus bits I am missing.

whay not buy a silver caldina shell ;)

would like a separate caldina, not quite a celica thought :D

I've got a white 185 shell here, but it needs togo quite soon, so probably no good to you.

Thanks, but yeah too soon, not in a position at the moment :) - would need to find storage space for both to swap it all, etc, and have a proper plan, plus looking for a 6 ;)

but guess thats it, get logistics all sorted out (transport, storage, etc) and then just wait for the right opportunity to pop up. Need to find some storage containers like briano's so if see one can just store it away till get a chance. Must be something in south wales....

would like a separate caldina, not quite a celica thought :D

Thanks, but yeah too soon, not in a position at the moment :) - would need to find storage space for both to swap it all, etc, and have a proper plan, plus looking for a 6 ;)

but guess thats it, get logistics all sorted out (transport, storage, etc) and then just wait for the right opportunity to pop up. Need to find some storage containers like briano's so if see one can just store it away till get a chance. Must be something in south wales....

the only time a celica GT4 is better than a caldina is in a corner and even then its marginal ;)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.