Goodwood FOS

NC02

Ah, those pics remind me when I went to FOS in 2007 which turned out to be Toyota's year there which I didn't know before going :)

Not sure if the cars in your pics were there then but they might have been - will have to dig out my old topic to check although I did put vids on YouTube.

• Like 2

just been watching some stuff on SkySportsNews,including the World record on two wheels stunt in the Nismo nissan Juke.The mentalist [emoji38]

Some unbelievable driving on show there! The pikes peak celica was pretty impressive too..900bhp...and I've only got 140 [emoji38]

Ah, those pics remind me when I went to FOS in 2007 which turned out to be Toyota's year there which I didn't know before going :)

Not sure if the cars in your pics were there then but they might have been - will have to dig out my old topic to check although I did put vids on YouTube.

I was talking to the drivers and pit team and they make an appearance at the castle coombe meet apparently?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.