Centre cap covers

Quick question, I need a set of centre cap cover decal thingies making. The dome ones that I think it was Slugster made would be ideal but he no longer does them. I have heard there is someone on facebook making the same things, does anyone know who it is?

I have done a search on here but I can't find it.

Thanks

You're not searching hard enough, Alistair.

I believe it's Darren at "Locking Vinyl" you're referring to.

I fitted a new set of OZ caps only last Friday, but I bought them on eBay for £10 delivered from Portugal.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/271857469472?_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649&var=570693334246&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

I did exactly the same with some OZ caps, they were much nicer than the corroded originals but I didn't like the decal being just covered with a bit of lacquer and sitting slightly proud of the surface (picky I know). The dome caps just look much better to me.

• 5 weeks later...

I had mine vinyl wrapped m8, i did order a set of GT decals off mook which was fantastic to be fair, but i messed up on the prep and spraying work myself, so ended up having them vinyl wrapped by a shop after with a layer of clear vinyl on top to make them have a glossy look. [emoji2]

c98225e5d9845153f3a9ab9ad4af8e80.jpg

Sent from my SM-G901F using Tapatalk

• 2 months later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.