What wheels are these?

Hang on. The ones in the photo look like 18" alloys. McLarens wouldn't be that small. Must be some sort of replicas?

Lol you must have posted that the exact same time as I posted this. I'm thinking the same thing, can't find them anywhere though. Ah well!

Edited by geraintthomas

I was thinking the same, something about the super slick, shiny glow everything has that just doesn't quite seem real.

It has a copyright to s tuning group so they could be worth a Google ;-)

It is a great looking celica though!

Yup photoshopped, those are a set of 20" McLaren Superlight 'Stealth' rims which are an option fitted to MP4-12C and spider. Pretty sure you'll struggle to find a set, eBay has genuine ones with 19" fronts and 20" rears for around £6-7k if you're feeling flush and really want to ruin the looks and handling of your car lol.

We've already figured out that they're from a McLaren :P but we've said it could be replicas. The roof's a bad cut out agreed, but that's not to say the wheels are photoshopped on. If it is it's a very good photoshop.

We've already figured out that they're from a McLaren :P but we've said it could be replicas. The roof's a bad cut out agreed, but that's not to say the wheels are photoshopped on. If it is it's a very good photoshop.

I believe they might be photoshopped but not a very good job if they are, the 12C uses a 20" 11J wheel at the back, and I think a 305 tyre, They just don't look that big on the photo. If they are skinnier and smaller replicas I agree they look awesome!

Edit: Sorry I didn't see Munky's post, practically explained everything I did but better!

Edited by Mason2808

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.