Not a.happy monkey

Well, I'm not too worried. Got all the detailing stiff when I get back to work on Friday so I don't mind. Also, I didn't really spend long on it Friday anyway. I think it's the whole country at the moment anyway.

A friend of mine had a Salmon dropped on her car. Mind you, it was by an American Bald Eagle and she lives in Seattle.

Bird shite is pretty bad stuff as any of you who are into detailing (which many of us are) can eat into the laquer ans paintwork.

A friend of mine had a Salmon dropped on her car. Mind you, it was by an American Bald Eagle and she lives in Seattle.

Bird shite is pretty bad stuff as any of you who are into detailing (which many of us are) can eat into the laquer ans paintwork.

After my car was resprayed every time a bird pooped on it i was outside like a shot to wipe it off ! as it was eating into the new paint straight away :( it went back to the sprayers more times than i can remember for them to buff it out !

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.