Anyone know this gen 6

AdyGT

Hi all I have thought of looking at this car and had a chat with the seller http://www.gumtree.com/p/cars-vans-motorbikes/toyota-celica-st202-bargain/1101875842

He says it's got checkable mileage and had a hpi check when he bought it a year ago he sounds young and admits he knows not a lot on the car itself but says it's an ss11

Now I'm sure I've seen this before especially as it's got robs (likwidart )graphics all over it

Any info would be helpful

Cheers

Ady

Edited by AdyGT

Dazols confirmed it had indeed been robs car and had side damage so the insurers took it he said the suspension was in need of replacing too at the time this was about 2 years ago so someone has repaired it and put it back on the road I suppose so I would as u me it's cat c registered but don't suppose it's worth the money he's asking

has it had the work done right and a VIC done? Over here we need a Vechile Identity Check when returning cat c or d to the roads

looks decent mate

has it had the work done right and a VIC done? Over here we need a Vechile Identity Check when returning cat c or d to the roads

looks decent mate

Owner states nothing came back on a hpi check when he purchased it and the dealer didn't say anything when he bought it

I am sure I fitted an airbox to this car about 18 months ago. really nice car. if the repair work has been done properly and the car drives right I wouldn't be alarmed by it

Looney that was a stunning 6, not looked at that other one at the moment as I'm not convinced it straight and its not the easiest place to get to from where I am , I've got a couple I may look at , and took a peek at the red vert that's down with beks at the moment while I was dropping the gen 4 off for welding and mot so hopefully get that back in afew days

Edited by AdyGT

indeed mate but the underneath was rotten in the end,such a shame :( and she had done 200k miles

For 200kmiles she looked good ,the engines are good for it but I hear the body is what to watch

them engines go forever,its just the brake lines and everything else was rotten,fuel tank also,fuel lines,everything. :(

was time to move on so i brought the gen 7 GT with just 21k miles on it last year

them engines go forever,its just the brake lines and everything else was rotten,fuel tank also,fuel lines,everything. :(

was time to move on so i brought the gen 7 GT with just 21k miles on it last year

Its a shame that happened mate but I know how you feel , sometimes you have to draw a line under how far do you go with the cars

Its a shame that happened mate but I know how you feel , sometimes you have to draw a line under how far do you go with the cars

:thumbs: yer it was either spend quite a bit on it or put that money towards a newer GT which kinda made more sense i guess in the end,gone but not forgotten!

:thumbs: yer it was either spend quite a bit on it or put that money towards a newer GT which kinda made more sense i guess in the end,gone but not forgotten!

That's what I've been thinking as over the years spend a fair bit on the old car but to get it how I want it I'd be spending a few more grand and possibly more

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.