Tsport centre caps.

cipprio

Yes used wet and dry but there was a fair bit of pitting. Was going to use alloy putty but the paint filled most of them.

Araldite 5 mins for sticking back on.

Should last a few years hopefully just don't put the first coat of laqeur on to thick and make sure the paint is well dry first.

That's what I've done. Luckily I have today off. I took them off yesterday afternoon rubbed them down and added base coat and let dry overnight. Laqeur this morning and another coat now ready to put back on later..put a nice thick coat on second and don't look to bad now.36cf7130bdad3236201126f296af8283.jpg

• Like 2

Nice. I have dust caps like that and would do the centre caps to match but

1. Slugster's domed plastic ones will last for years

2. I'm far too lazy to jobs that don't need doing :(

Edited by daytona
  • Like 2

Nice. I have dust caps like that and would do the centre caps to match but

1. Slugster's domed plastic ones will last for years

2. I'm far too lazy to jobs that don't need doing :(

What are slugsters caps daytona.

yep see engine plastic were very different when i had to spray them as i had to wait a few day for them to dry properly and wait a full month or them to cure before i could polish them up , im guessing they are different

The laqeur seems to be going off pretty quick. Would love to leave them a few more days.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.