Windows seal

This seal on both sides doesn't match with the windows so when at car washes or using a pressure washer the water comes in and when driving you can hear the wind whistling in will the need a new seal or has the window slipped a little ?? It's the seal between the front window and the rear quarter window

The door glass is fully adjustable in all and every direction you can think off through various adjustment locations (8 in all if memory serves). However as I found last year, once you start playing with it it can become a right nightmare getting it all lined up correctly! I had a similar issue to you from sound of it and although I did eventually get it water tight I still have wind noise from the drivers window :angry: Need to play with it some more in the summer!

Oh and best thing for photos is to get a Photobucket account: http://photobucket.com/ That way you can just drop pictures straight into your text with the link things :thumbs:

• Like 1

The door glass is fully adjustable in all and every direction you can think off through various adjustment locations (8 in all if memory serves). However as I found last year, once you start playing with it it can become a right nightmare getting it all lined up correctly! I had a similar issue to you from sound of it and although I did eventually get it water tight I still have wind noise from the drivers window :angry: Need to play with it some more in the summer!

Oh and best thing for photos is to get a Photobucket account: http://photobucket.com/ That way you can just drop pictures straight into your text with the link things :thumbs:

the whisteling isnt so much a problem as its not bothering me lol when i hear it i turn the music up lol.

the only time it bothers me is at the car wash lol

20150125_202012_zpsfom3ufcq.jpg

Top corner of that drivers window looks like it may be tilted towards the front slightly...you can actually see the mark on the rubber where the window presumably used to sit just above your finger.

To sort that you will need to lower the run out at the rear of the window a fraction and then probably lift the run out both front and rear to keep it coming right up. Lots of trial and error with the adjustment points but the main thing is minor changes at a time.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.