Gen 7 rear arm bushes

brig

Are you the guy who once posted a PIC of the gen 7 bushes showing around 12-14 bushes for everything inc arb bushes etc. I can't find the thread now search not being accurate enough.

Also if using polybush for front and rear suspension arms does there need to be any specific toe setting or just run standard?

• 2 weeks later...

Definitely something I'd be interested in!

These are the first set of rear bush holders i have media blasted and powder coated with a fine texture.

Im in the process of blasting the rear camber arms and will be powder coating them for the weekend.

All arms and carriers will be sold on an exchange basis and fitted with Poly bushes.

As previously mentioned the poly bushes are a good price on their own, but i am the cheapest on the net for them, then some labour and powder.

These will all be available next week!

I have the rear hubs to blast and powder, the hub flanges/bearings bolt to these,and have two bushes per side in the bottom of them.

Full Gen7 Bush kits available also :)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.