Gen 7 rear arm bushes

brig

i thought someone already did this service, was it the guy who does the engine mounts on here? i thought that was you or is it mixer72 or something, i get confused think you both got pics of red celicas as avatars.

i thought one of you guys does a swap takes the old wishbone/trailing arm and swaps it for the polybushed one? im sure this has been mentioned somewhere.

I do the gen4,5 and 6 arms.

Looking at doing similar for the gen7 if there is a market for it?

Gen7 is a little different with having bushes in the rear hub, all of which I can blast, powder coat re-bush and sell on an exchange basis.

Fair amount of work.

Again I can do it if there is a market for it.

Euro car parts don't sell rear hubs or banana arms?

I can sell front wishbones with updated poly bushes for less than euro car parts wishbones.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I wouldnt worry besty, it seems slys current plan is to be annoying on this type of thread. He's all over mixer72 on his similar thread in another section.

It's something I'd be interested in - and I reckon a few others with seized camber bolts, as that question is quite regular/common - doing as cheap as possible realistically, without taking on too much work (ie figuring out how to burn out a bush) - was thinking of getting a subframe off AMS and doing it that way as plan A but not sure I want to take on that battle!

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.