Wrapping tips

sonic

Double sided tape works wonders at keeping the folded over edges in place. Bloody £7 a roll at B&Q mind. Robbing gits.

You could even use double sided carpet tape if you want a really strong bond. About the same price and this stuff bonds carpets straight onto concrete floors. A bit of carbon wrap isn't going to stretch its limitations. :lol:

Double sided tape works wonders at keeping the folded over edges in place. Bloody £7 a roll at B&Q mind. Robbing gits.

You could even use double sided carpet tape if you want a really strong bond. About the same price and this stuff bonds carpets straight onto concrete floors. A bit of carbon wrap isn't going to stretch its limitations. :lol:

Oh the wonders of double sided carpet tape , stuck some of it a kids hair at school , he had to have a shaved head and oddly I was booted out for a couple of days !!!!

The punishment seamed harsh at the time but 3 days before I was put on report for making rubber Jonny zeppelins in our sex education class !!! Girls were sooooo squeamish then :)

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

As mentioned, the trick is not to stretch it if possible, that's normally what pulls corners and edges away, especially after exposure to heat and UV which will shrink vinyl a small amount over time. Not easy, but doable. I also used some of that carbon fibre skin stuff in the Evo , looked awesome after some lacquer and a good polish, but that's tricky stuff to work with aswell, and not cheap :o

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.