names for your celica

Akuma77

ive been looking into some japanese type of names for my celica , ive been looking and noticed theres quite a few guys on here that have used different names like tabba with natsuki etc and i was just wondering did you guys just pick a name at random or actually look up something that represents your cars ?

someone pointed out to me the other day that i should choose a different name and ive been looking around and its like a needle in a haystack lol

anybody else had this trouble too?

Not meaning to hijack the thread but wow, u got a 131 Mirafiori... v jealous, wanted a sport soooo bad a few years ago but could only find continental cars for scary money, really don't think many survived the Uk climate :( (My dad had one when I was v v little and I loved it :) )

Ps. Slightly back on topic ;) my Celi is called Angel, have no idea of the Japanese translation

• Like 1

Mine is just called the 'celi' but she is celi no2 now because shes the 2nd one haha! My old car was an mg zr and was called the 'zed' B)

Me too...just ""Celi"....but my wife had an MG/ZR a few years ago....she called it BT (Bloody Thing)..she hated that car with a passion and couldn't wait to be rid of it.. :rolleyes:

Neil

Baz, an old college girlfriend of mine came in one day eyelids aflutter that her boyfriend had just given her a Japenese love poem.

Instantaneously I recited.......

"Teo torriatte konomama iko

Aisuruhito yo

Shizukana yoi ni

Hikario tomoshi

Itoshiki oshieo idaki"

Noting the gobsmacked look on her face I just explained

it's a verse of the latest Queen album he's bought.

If looks could kill..........

Pick the bones out of that for a new name! :lol:

• Like 2

Me too...just ""Celi"....but my wife had an MG/ZR a few years ago....she called it BT (Bloody Thing)..she hated that car with a passion and couldn't wait to be rid of it.. :rolleyes:

Neil

Haha! My zr was good to me! I enjoyed it for 3 years before moving onto a real car lol when I got in the celica I couldn't look back lol.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.