Centre caps

Unfortunately you can't get them anymore I believe, if you are missing them completely you may have to buy generic replacements and then get some stickers from here to fit on. If you already have the centers then again you can get stickers from this club for around £9 for five and refurbish your existing ones.

I havnt seen any at all - I just got a set of T sport alloys refurbed and Alex at Danum said to refurb the caps id have to get stickers. HoweverI have seen these center caps on Ebay if it interests you.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/4x-55mm-2-18-Car-Wheel-Center-Hub-Cap-Emblem-Badge-Decal-Sticker-for-TRD-Racing-/231271593399?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item35d8dc75b7

Edited by tree

What I had not realized when buying the stickers from Skewer was that you could get different colours, I just bought what I thought were standard TS stickers, however someone on here put me right and to be honest it is obvious.

The standard center cap stickers on a TS should have a silver T and silver lettering (same as the rear badge) I ordered without checking and got white T and white lettering, now I have no problems and think they look spot on but if you want originality then please check before you order.

The Skewer items were spot on though really great quality just be careful when cutting them out and make sure you clean up the old center caps really well and use plenty on thin coats of lacquer to cover them.

• 4 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.