Whats your plans for your motor over the winter ?

Have the duff paint on the scoop and spoiler redone and a tidy up under the bonnet polishing bits and painting plastics, mainly over the christmas - new year break, cos it's my daily. :) Oh yeah and maybe the exhaust I ordered in June may arrive. :rolleyes:

• Like 1

oi don't have a go at the car Joe, she only does what your right foot tells her to do lol

Maybe it's the gods telling me to forge the engine whilst she's useless on winter roads :think: Then again, I do actually like having money in my bank & savings account again :lol:

So apart from the new engine & LSD, what you got planned Mr Bee. Is she becoming a full time track beast next year?

• Like 1

Im gonna be using and abusing it as normal.

Not looking forward to running mine in the winter, when its wet I cant go above 4k rpm or Ill be suffering lots of wheel spin. Dreading it when its icy...

Hopefully gonna start looking for a daily.

Maybe it's the gods telling me to forge the engine whilst she's useless on winter roads :think: Then again, I do actually like having money in my bank & savings account again :lol:

So apart from the new engine & LSD, what you got planned Mr Bee. Is she becoming a full time track beast next year?

just a bit of a tidy up really , maybe treat her to a couple of gallons of waxoyl while im at it .

Having savings is over rated Joe , theres no pockets in shrouds mate , enjoy your money while you can just keep a little back for a rainy day

She wont be an out and out track car , she will be stripped out but will have an mot so I can still use her on the road although I am enjoying driving the 4x4 and that's probably saved me a few points by now lol

Edited by Bumblebee
  • Like 1

Putting her to bed at end of October and use the RAV4 because when I had a Celica 12 years ago in winter it was awful on any snow and ice. Will wake her up again on 1st of March. I will miss driving it though every time I go into the garage and get the RAV out.

Edited by cuddles
  • Like 1

Im gonna be using and abusing it as normal.

Not looking forward to running mine in the winter, when its wet I cant go above 4k rpm or Ill be suffering lots of wheel spin. Dreading it when its icy...

Hopefully gonna start looking for a daily.

Dunnae worry bud, with the LSD it's all fun, just don't try racing anyone - remember Scooby doo when they used to set off running?

although I am enjoying driving the 4x4 and that's probably saved me a few points by now lol

I hear that, there hasn't been one day since being boosted where I haven't stepped out of her without tingling with adrenaline! I fear, at some point, triple figures will get me into trouble....maybe I need a daily too :/

• Like 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.