Celica gone

Hi peeps had to sell Celica due to a few problems i ran into regarding a crash etc. Have bought a mx5 as a stop gap got it cheap off a friends son sho cant insure it lol. Will be keeping an eye out around august / sept time to get a 190 in black if possible and a tsport. Learnt a lot on here and also learnt what to look out for as well .

Th3cleric

Hi peeps had to sell Celica due to a few problems i ran into regarding a crash etc. Have bought a mx5 as a stop gap got it cheap off a friends son sho cant insure it lol. Will be keeping an eye out around august / sept time to get a 190 in black if possible and a tsport. Learnt a lot on here and also learnt what to look out for as well .

Th3cleric

Sorry to hear about that mate but you might struggle as I don't believe they did the 190 in black (correct me if I'm wrong)

Only in Storm Blue I'm afraid, which is black but has a dark blue sparkle in the sun. After seeing Daytona's in the skin I can assure you it's a gorgeous colour if you're looking for a black car!

Sorry to hear as well man

• Like 1

Only in Storm Blue I'm afraid, which is black but has a dark blue sparkle in the sun. After seeing Daytona's in the skin I can assure you it's a gorgeous colour if you're looking for a black car!

Sorry to hear as well man

Disagree I am afraid Ger. It's very dark blue.

DE3ABC5E-1EB4-429C-BCFE-63F771FB0A89_zps

Lovely color when the suns out and on it

Hate to disagree with a legend................but I had some 210 paint mixed for my dash and I'm not sure if it was my failure to mist it or whether they forgot the carbon blue chips but if my dash is dark blue I'm a monkey! You do get a blue haze on a sunny day but that is from the chips, I believe. Grey days and Black is Black.

MX5's are fun cars, One of my mates is into them, he has one he calls a Mazawaki, (Kawasaki ZX12R engine) and another he had just rebuilt with a V6 3.2ltr Vauxhall engine from a Vectra in it.

Totally bonkers cars

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.