It's a great Car... and other non-negative stuff!

Loving this guys, and well done Funky on starting this off :thumbs: . Not meaning to be a killjoy but it is nice to hear of a man other than my hubby with morals that values his marriage and possibly his vital bits :twisted:

You other MEN need your butts smacked (but I guess youd think it a kinky sex game) :rolleyes: What has intrigued me though Funky is this Favourite Magazine ??????? Does it have a NAME or should I say have you renamed it Bridget also ????? And lastly remember, all men talk in there sleep !!!!! Have your explanation ready for when you dream of BRIDGET :) :)

• Like 1

Beer for the WC ?

You mean it's so bad you just pour it straight in and cut out the middle man.

Well once you've broke the seal and all that...

Loving this guys, and well done Funky on starting this off :thumbs: . Not meaning to be a killjoy but it is nice to hear of a man other than my hubby with morals that values his marriage and possibly his vital bits :twisted:

You other MEN need your butts smacked (but I guess youd think it a kinky sex game) :rolleyes: What has intrigued me though Funky is this Favourite Magazine ??????? Does it have a NAME or should I say have you renamed it Bridget also ????? And lastly remember, all men talk in there sleep !!!!! Have your explanation ready for when you dream of BRIDGET :) :)

Thanks, I hope it takes off :P

A late night viewing of my favorite movie of course - Bridget Jones's Diary!

Fav mag was once the name of a popular 80's ford hatchback but yes... has now been promptly renamed Bridgett... :drool: such a kinky name

Edited by Funky

Loving this guys, and well done Funky on starting this off :thumbs: . Not meaning to be a killjoy but it is nice to hear of a man other than my hubby with morals that values his marriage

Now you really should know that we talk alot and then run if there's the slightest chance of any actuality.! :rolleyes:

Humour really is the best medicine..and surely this is what this thread is all about..?..otherwise I've got this well wrong.!..lol

Neil

Now you really should know that we talk alot and then run if there's the slightest chance of any actuality.! :rolleyes:

Humour really is the best medicine..and surely this is what this thread is all about..?..otherwise I've got this well wrong.!..lol

Neil

It is but also a place for folk to share genuine decent 'feel good' stories about their cars. Not just how many numbers pulled lol.

Sort of stuff that when you read makes you proud to own one... I'm sure there are a few out there!

Edited by Funky

It is but also a place for folk to share genuine decent 'feel good' stories about their cars. Not just how many numbers pulled lol.

Sort of stuff that when you read makes you proud to own one... I'm sure there are a few out there!

Yep...couldn't agree more, Funky...."pulling" is a side issue and, in my case, a dim and distant memory..lol

I've only had a my Celica a week and it's already attracted so much positive reaction/attention..which doesn't half add to the satisfaction of owning one.!!

Even the guys at my garage like it...and they usually tell me what a bag of sh1t I've bought..lol

Neil

Edited by RUToyota
  • Like 1

Last week driving with the top down got 'nice car' shouted from people on foot twice in one day and again when parked up at a local garden centre from the guy next to me who wanted to know more about the car :)

• Like 1

Seat slung back, Bling hanging off of each arm, baseball cap - on backwards, end each sentence with "innit bruv" and get to Colne... you'll be sorted :D

Dunno though - she was quite a classy burd! really well dressed, tanned, no visible tattoos, lazy eyes and/or webbed feet, she had a rather sexy looking summer dress on and really white teeth. Kinda girl I bet when she farts it smells like Chanel!

...and she was called Bridgett!

:worthless: haha next time, get a selfie !

stuck in traffic last week, stuffy hot windows down some kid shouts to his mum from the back seat of their 7 seat fertility van "look mum, that man has a Ferrari" hahaha ill take that. the mummy was quite yummy too, and considering by this point she probably thought i was minted...... But i couldn't even consider dating anyone with a child with such little automotive knowledge :)

funny though

• Like 2

stuck in traffic last week, stuffy hot windows down some kid shouts to his mum from the back seat of their 7 seat fertility van "look mum, that man has a Ferrari" hahaha ill take that. the mummy was quite yummy too, and considering by this point she probably thought i was minted...... But i couldn't even consider dating anyone with a child with such little automotive knowledge :)

funny though

Perfect this is what we want! Top man.

I hear of a lot of Chilli 7's being mistaken for Ferrari's by the uneducated. Good call on the child tho lol

• Like 1

Old Japanese looking guy pulled up next to me in a Prius last night, put his thumbs up and said "Faburous!"

:D Also had kids pointing and saying "Fewaweeee".

Lastly the p*ssy magnet is fully operational too.

Edited by tabbaranx
  • Like 1

Neil

You have it bang on Neil,

I enjoy banter as much as the next person and no one can ever call me a prude. If I thought this club was a tool purely for notching the the bedpost or should it be handbrake then I wouldnt be here now writing this. In my opinion we are here for our cars, the banter "abuse from monkey boy and sonic" and the car meets :)

Perfect this is what we want! Top man.

I hear of a lot of Chilli 7's being mistaken for Ferrari's by the uneducated. Good call on the child tho lol

How thick am I ??? :brickwall: Believe it or not, I have just done a club search for member "chilli red" I shouldnt even admit to this really but am piddling myself laughing for being such a doughnut. :blush:

• Like 1

I enjoy banter as much as the next person and no one can ever call me a prude. If I thought this club was a tool purely for notching the the bedpost or should it be handbrake then I wouldnt be here now writing this. In my opinion we are here for our cars, the banter "abuse from monkey boy and sonic" and the car meets :)

How thick am I ??? :brickwall: Believe it or not, I have just done a club search for member "chilli red" I shouldnt even admit to this really but am piddling myself laughing for being such a doughnut. :blush:

♪♫♪ Wah Wah Waaaaaaah ♪♫♪

D'oh nut!

Today I had to call in at Williams BMW motorbike place to pick a part up for a mate, when I come out there were four motorbike types! Admiring the car, I had the hood down of course! and one says bet they dont come cheap, no idea what he thought it was but he could have had ten for the cost of his bike. :0)

Put a smile on my face but none of them were called Bridget :0( or were they?

Quite right DQ....and love the Chilli Red bit.!...good on yer.!..there have been many times in the past where my own stupidity has left me breathless..lol...I shall no doubt continue to add to it. :rolleyes:

Love the Ferrari comparisons.!!..the ultimate compliment.?..but how fitting it should be seen as a "supercar".!!

Neil

Edited by RUToyota

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.