so how many guys had this problem the weekend ....

Akuma77

We've had a few issues with customers that have come in and have tried washing it off with a sponge "cue mortified looks on faces" the body work had severe scratches on it as a result of it. The most heavily scratched area was the bonnet it took Mitch 6 hours to restore the bonnet to a scratch free finish. So the car was in for a few days work. The rest that mentioned it to us were more lucky as they used snow foam to pull off the dirt from there cars. So good to hear our products are saving our customers a lot of hassle. We also ran out of snow foam last week 125 litres sold :)

So word of warning don't wash n shampoo make sure you rinse the car off first with a foam based application not a direct power rinse as you will create more problems for yourself.

• Like 1

I used that demon foam stuff from halfords that you plug into your hosepipe. It's useless, you get about 30cm of range as it dribbles out and didn't even touch the sand. I had to rinse after then wash (cringing whilst doing it) then had a 10 hour bodywork session sorting it.

5e3ybepy.jpg

got it in kilkenny ireland and i went out to see it and hadent a clue what it was in covered both my cars and the girlfriends ect.

i washed it the next day and i havent noticed any more since.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.