so how many guys had this problem the weekend ....

Akuma77

Mine was covered in it when I came out of work yesterday but luckily the bit of rain we had last night has gotten rid of the worst, really weird stuff though!

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Edited by madcusslerfan

I cleaned both my GT4 and Tsport on Saturday and it got covered in the dusty crap, bit of quik detailer and a microfibre cloth and they're good as new :P

but for how long mate , because sunday i washed it off and waxed it so this time i will wait a few more days before i attempt to wash it off ..aparently we are having a bit of rain soon so maybe it will get rid of it with a spot of hard rain ...

Well looks like its here to stay for a few more days according to the news this morning,

High smog alert has been issues and people with asthma and heart conditions have been told to try stay indoors, sounds quite serious like.

yep sure does look like it ... i will pass soon and we can enjoy a clean car soon , it seems like its going further up the british isles as most didnt have it but now have .

we might have to be dressed up like the arabs soon to get away from the smog lol but hope people that do suffer with asthema etc are careful

Edited by celica1977

More of the same on its way today apparently, glad I didn't wash the car down yesterday! On a serious note though if you are an asthma sufferer make sure you've got your inhaler with you and try to stay inside.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.