oh arrrrrr Wrecks to Riches Celica

its in our classifieds now

Oh nice one, this is like Robbie Williams and Liam Gallagher turning up at the Brit awards at the same time. Anyone volunteering to tell him what its really worth? I'm out cuz I've just had 3 big glasses of red wine, very nice they were too.

• Like 1

He talks as if 6 weeks and 2k is a lot of time/money to spend on a Gen 6 GT! :blink: I'm sure there are plenty of us here who have spent years working on our cars and spent far more than 2k on it but still know that, when it comes down to it, its an £800 car :rolleyes:

And has he actually tried to get Insurance for it!?! 'Easy for anyone to Insure'....yea, when it was stock. But lets see the price after you declare that list of 'custom' mods :blink:

Seriously the guy has no idea....and as for trying to sell it on here :doh:

Honestly if it was up for £800 I wouldn't buy it, all the effort could have been spent making it concourse - he's about 10 years late with his styling - it's a very small market for a car that colour now

........ - it's a very small market for a car that colour now

Yes, guide dog training now includes rancid turd avoidance thereby almost eliminating his market altogether.

Someone should have told him that the best way to make a small fortune from car modification is to start with a big one, especially if you have had a taste bypass.

I'm too soft-hearted, I hope someone sees it and loves it, and he makes his money back on it, has a think of how to do it better next time.

Shame he went for the green theme, original white with a respray, white and red theme inside instead of the green, with the carbon, would have looked quite nice.

I would recommend he gets a good photographer, get it photo's in a cool location as well, really make it look special, you know, against cool graffiti or something, something pretty urban. Would make a massive difference to the look of the cars compared to the current photos. Brand it as something to sell.

Edited by digs

I would recommend he gets a good photographer, get it photo's in a cool location as well, really make it look special, you know, against cool graffiti or something, something pretty urban.

Like a scrapyard :0)

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.