oh arrrrrr Wrecks to Riches Celica

Love the list of 'custom' mods that supposedly make it worth 4K

Tuned Engine Fair enough

K&N Air Filter Most of us have done this, or similar

Custom wiring Depends what they mean, the wiring loom in my Beams has been so chopped about over the cars life you could definitely call it custom :lol:

Cockpit switches For what? :blink:

DVD player Well if you must but really....why?

GPS A tracking system you mean. We call that an Alarm!

Sat Nav Any numpty can put Sat Nav in the car! Attach suction cup to windscreen and off you go :lol:

Bluetooth Most people have got Bluetooth head units in their car now.

Speakers Again an easy mod for anyone.

Amp & Base Plenty of people on here have done it.

Built in Laptop Really :blink: Why???

Plasma illuminated gear shifter £5 off ebay.

refurbished dash and door cards Mondo.

custom re upholstered seats (front & back) Again, Mondo.

Big Bore Exhaust System Perfectly normal first 'mod' for most of us.

Bigger Alloy Wheels Again nothing new here.

Ultra Low Profile Tyres ( & 2 spare wheels) Well obviously with 'Big' wheels. But 2 spares? That's just added weight....unless its a mark of how confident they are in the quality of the Alloys!?! :blink:

remote under body LED's Think most of us agree these look naff...but if you must then £20-30 on ebay will have you sorted

Leather Gear Gator Stock item :rolleyes:

Leather Handbrake Cover Mondo

Leather Arm rest Cover Mondo

White Speedo clocks with blue or green dimmable backlights So they'd be a UK cluster then with the dimmer switch :P

Electric Aerial Stock!

Tinted Windows Easy done by lots of us.

Ultra Bright white headlights Halfords bulbs :lol:

Custom lighting in rear Rear what? Light cluster, boot, cabin??? Either way LED's are cheap and easy to wire in these days.

So basically what we have is a Gen 6 in with a fresh coat of green paint and some CF with a tuned engine for 4k......oh and NOS if you want it!!!

Edited by Black Knight

'we are going to install a and brand new Wizzard of NOZ system for you, this will give you an extra 50bhp with an 8 second burn just to dust the other boy racers.'

'we could have done a GT4, but we thought a standard 2.0l car that anyone can insure and drive would be much better as our first car'

What...

• Like 1

Liverpool!!! 15 mins away from me

you beauty , a volunteer :D

once the pics are up pop over and waggle your camera phone around it , however i suspect this may not be as easy as it sounds as you may encounter a film crew who will entice you to buy the snotty coloured lashed together beastie :huh:

• Like 1

sure , rip it apart , skim the head , reline the bore and over size it , blue print the rest after a gas flow , phat exhaust and air cleaner , LOUD paint job and viola about 190 brake and a bill for 3 grand

sounds like a lot of work and expense for just 190 horses?

Custom lighting in rear Rear what? Light cluster, boot, cabin??? Either way LED's are cheap and easy to wire in these days.

Looks like the rear lights have been replaced with pre facelift units!?

I am assuming, of course, that the GT had the same facelift as the GT4.

I sorry for the late reply, I have only just got back from holiday. the tyres are 215/35/ZR18 and I have 6 wheels with this car. the engine work was done before I got the car and I was told it's had new polished cams fitted and other engine work, but I do not know when or how much work was done, as for tuning, I am not a mechanic and not sure what he meant by tuning as the GT stuff is mostly pre set. I hope this info helps.

This was the reply....

So by polished he means standard.

Edited by Kazi

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.