What to do about the graphics

Well the graphics on my car are in a very very poor state, quite shocking in fact and a bit of a shame they have lasted less than a year.

Now do i get them re done? maybe get them done with a layer of lacquer so i can actually polish the car.

OR just remove them, hope they come off easily enough and that they haven't ruined the paint underneath... and how do you remove them?

Heatgun to remove them, then Autosmart Tardis to get rid of the glue.

You'll need to give the car a good polish afterwards as chances are the paint will be brighter where the graphics have been

Yeah i really love how it shimers in the light, just not sure if a blow over will be okay, not to worried about under the bonnet etc being a different colour, at the end of the day thats just what a wrap does!

That Renault gold is a great colour.

Would look mint in that colour mate - liquid gold is what id have done erins in if she wasnt a cheating whore

there are some quotes you just can't add anything to.... :lol:

• Like 2

...quite shocking in fact and a bit of a shame they have lasted less than a year.

As usual, you get what you pay for. It's possible to get vinyl that is guaranteed for five years against peeling, cracking, fading etc, but not everyone is willing to pay the extra. Some vinyl is only intended to be used on temporary signs and short term advertising such as you'll see on taxi's and buses. It's another case of "buyer beware".

I'm really surprised they have only lasted a year.

Mine have been on for well over 2 years now and they look like new! I polish over them when I polish the car and they look like they are painted on. It was good vinyl though.

I think the colour of them makes a big difference, the black just attracts all the heat from the sun, warms up the glue too much and then they get destroyed whilst driving. All the roof ones have shrunk and cracked.

I should add it was me who fitted them, so perhaps it's my fault over the graphics but who knows.

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.