new badges

Tazz

Anyone know a cheap place to get gt4 badges ?

Im getting the gt4 resprayed in a few weeks and i want new badges for the bootlid.

toyota want 30 euro for just the gt-four bagde and thats not including the toyota emblem and the celica badge

il see if he sees it and if not il contact him all i find is different font badges and the second hand badges without the stick back on them as there used before

il see if he sees it and if not il contact him all i find is different font badges and the second hand badges without the stick back on them as there used before

http://www.ebay.com/itm/TOYOTA-OEM-7547120060-Lift-Gate-Emblem-/171234530765?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&fits=Year%3A1997%7CMake%3AToyota%7CModel%3ACelica&hash=item27de5f95cd&vxp=mtr

And i have a brand new front bumper one £10 posted to you John.?

I am putting likwidart badges back on , most likely gold riser inserts , then matching front and rear toyota logos , unsure to badge the rest of the boot up , may look to much blingy being gold , plus rob only can supply toyota and celica , which is actually a www.celica-club.co.uk badge been cut down

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.