Great way to start a Monday morning.

So woke up today already with the blues since its Monday and gunna be a long day at work, however when i got to the car this morning this is what i found:

Pictures were taken after i finished work since i was so angry this morning i didn't think to take them then

2ziz.jpga84d.jpg
nnrr.jpgj2y4.jpg
antn.jpgv7u6.jpg
ztbp.jpgb5yp.jpg
so now that ive been at work, ive managed to calm down and just accept that someone has done this damage and just carried on going, i will be getting this repaired myself rather than going through my insurance as i dont fancy having to lose my NCB etc..
but any advice on how to fix this would be great, im currently looking for a new spoiler but will have to be friday to buy anything since my MOT is on thursday which is what money i have left is currently going towards and will this affect my MOT?? thats what im worried about at the moment.
Edited by Heepsy92

Gutted for you, there are some real ****holes around.

I think as long as everything is working and nothing likely to be loose / fall off you should be O.K. for the MOT, I would just unbolt the spoiler for now.

What a total sh**y thing to come back to.Makes my bloody blood bloody boil :angry::angry::angry:

Agree with you though,if its financially viable you need to get it repaired yourself unfortunately,...insurance will just be a long term PITA,the slags.

• Like 1

What spoiler is it dude? Ams has my thunder grey t-sport, regardless PM him for parts.

its the standard 3 post spoiler, might give AMS a pm but will need to wait to friday to see what funds are like, monthly pay can be a pita also.

well there is a lot of work lorries in the street because the road getting fix and my building is getting all new rough casting done outside, so could be anyone of the lorries pin pointing would be hard as for CCTV I doubt anyone has any and even if they did it wouldn't legally be allowed to watch the street since children live around here.

I'm keeping my ear to the ground in case i hear anyone talking about it, hopefully tomorrow after work when im removing the spoiler someone will come to me with details of what happened but not keeping high hopes.

Chances are someone may have seen something , for the spoiler to ripped off like that , thats gotto make a loud noise.

I d go round asking tonight martin , defo worth a try . You might be surprsied and you ve nothing to loose asking.

think I would definatly be canvasing the neighbours like. this is absoultly raging. I would be sooooo pissed off its unreal!! :blowup:

That worst thing is its the rear quarter that's damaged, this isn't an easy or cheap fix. I guess it can be beaten out to a point, but to get a full proper job you will need a full rear donor quarter and have it seam welded into place, smoothed and resprayed. very expensive im afraid. looking over my car it seems to of had this done at some point, although not picked up on checks when I bought it, and never mentioned. all things are fixable. as mentioned, things like lights and spoiler, speak to AMS, he should be able to sort you right out. Then consult your local crash repair specialst for some realistic quotes on sorting your rear quarter. I hope for your sake it can be banged out again and smoothed over.

all the best bud :thumbs:

• Like 1

splinter the first couple of hours at work, i was a ticking time bomb as people told me later in the day, the rage was written all across my face, the positive side is customers didn't come near me today always gotta look for that silver lining.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.