Missed Portsdown today

Wickie

Well 2 miles from home on the way to Portsdown Hill this morning this happened, Surrey County Council have a bill coming their way, i just hope there is no damage to the wheel or i will be gutted.

DSCF3503_zps5bd1d32e.jpg

DSCF3504_zps83ee3c90.jpg

I really didn't fancy doing a 3 hour round trip with a skinny on the front lol. :angry::angry:

Bloody hell :angry: , hope you dont have any hassle getting that sorted quickly

if you need a spare proper wheel to use in the meantime i might have something the right size? Let me know

We weren't going but last minute decision yesterday

Took my car for a late afternoon spin today,if you were a copper following me you'd have pulled me for suspicion of drink driving ,got to avoid so many BIG holes in the roads now its a joke.Defo have those pics to hand,any chance you can measure the depth of the hole (without getting yourself hedgehogged)

http://www.potholes.co.uk/claims/how_to_claim

Bloody hell :angry: , hope you dont have any hassle getting that sorted quickly

if you need a spare proper wheel to use in the meantime i might have something the right size? Let me know

We weren't going but last minute decision yesterday

Hope so too Jan, thanks for offer Jan but i put on my winter wheels as the chronos are going to be re-furbed properly any way when the GT goes in to be painted while the engine out.

Took my car for a late afternoon spin today,if you were a copper following me you'd have pulled me for suspicion of drink driving ,got to avoid so many BIG holes in the roads now its a joke.Defo have those pics to hand,any chance you can measure the depth of the hole (without getting yourself hedgehogged)

http://www.potholes.co.uk/claims/how_to_claim

Cheers Derren that's a big help mate.

i would go back as late as possible so the roads clear and take a torch and tape measure with you and lay it along side the hole so it show the length and width and the depth

Thanks Carla i did so i will start the process when i get home from work in the morning.

dam sorry to hear that wicky if only knew you came along with me in my car then could of been there too, the hole s are every where in surrey atm as i been around so many area s and know about most of the holes .

just hope that they do pay out but process will take month s to make a claim. also make sure have a paper with the date on it to prove the actual date too.

but gl and hope that the claim goes smoothly

Edited by Monkey88

A bit of tank tape will sort that out ;) .There was us thinking they you were stuck at home glued to the 6 Nations, Oh how little faith we have.

Hope you get it sorted out soon Richard, One of my mates has to put in a claim to the Council / highways dept for samage done to his car last year. The pot hole he hit was so big & deep it split his side skirts.and damaged all 4 of his wheels. £5K from Mr Porsche for replacement parts.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.