matyb

My SS2, is going to her new home today. I feel sad :( , Igave that car nothing but what was needed , she's never let down in all this time feels wrong to sell it, it's like losing a good friend.. The new owner is called Diane, she has owned a ST before so she knows about the Celica, an yes I've told her join up here, as my club stickers are staying on ;) ...So goodbye my fellow SS2

post-27061-0-67030700-1388488487_thumb.jpg

Ah dude, I can feel your pain!

Ive got an SR which is seriously underpowered so i am saving up for a new Celica, im undecided as of yet what type, GT, SS2 or 3, Beams etc, but am not looking forward to selling the car i have as it has provided sooo much fun and instigated my love of Celicas! This car has seen off all corsa's, a BMW, a Merc and a really old dude trying it on in a DB9 on my Welsh mountain road :rolleyes: (he left me on the straights but didnt couldnt read the road and didnt pay attention to corners we could see but hadnt reached.) Even losing to a Focus ST was fun. I will sell it but i wont look forward to it :(

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.