Been lurking for too long!

COBRO

builder gets it from a panel beater to pay a bill.......sounds familiar eh reworx strikes again

Reworx is a naughty man?

AHHH the Ex Dave Williams car comes into the spotlight.

Please explain kind sir!

Only one word that can be used to describe the person people are on about - C**T
Absolute arsehole of a person - type of bloke who should be strung up and tortured for the rest of his life.

Telling people various lies including his dad had dies , kid was dying and loads of other shocking things let alone ripping people off

Only one word that can be used to describe the person people are on about - C**T

Absolute arsehole of a person - type of bloke who should be strung up and tortured for the rest of his life.

Telling people various lies including his dad had dies , kid was dying and loads of other shocking things let alone ripping people off

...but not the car's fault LOL. My car has had a lot of previous owners in its 26 years...one of them could have been Gary Glitter for all i know.As long as theres not a Vietnamese schoolboy stuffed in the spare wheel well,then who cares the car has been made my own. (I keep my schoolboys in the ashtray)

Anyhoo,welcome to the club fella.Hope to see the car about

This reworx guy must've felt like shit when Neil the builder took his car as payment. At least, that's what Neil told me. Did anyone go see him? I'm sure his address is on the log book history or something. We should organise a meet in front of his address :)

very nice mate , so he never told you it had stage two cams ?

is this your first celica too , i know when i got my tsport it felt like a car ive never had before but surely stage 2 cams would of been a heck of a difference.does look really nice and very similar to adams 417bhp beast but hey we all do same things most of us on here so why not its your car at the end of the day :)

welcome to the site mate

COBBLERS!!!!

How you doing????

Relieved to hear car still running and you still have licence :thumbs: .

Now you can't say I didn't warn you to be cautious over it's history. lol

But if it was running right and the price was right wtf! eh?

as for leg end? only in my own lunchbox mate! ;)

:wttc:

Car looks great, nice to see another bright Gen 7 joining the fold. Those alloys need spacing out a bit to fill the arches. 15mm hubcentric spacers from H&R on the front and 22mm bolt on spacers on the rear from Freakyparts would finish the car off nicely ;)

Edited by Serratia

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.