Been lurking for too long!

COBRO

Been in the shadows for a long time, about time I came out... Before it consumes me and I remain... A lurker.. forever.

Had this vvti before, I miss her, she was called Sonia!

6552E775-D13E-4F8B-A550-1BDFEFB98BFB.jpg

Didn't know I could request a username change until it was too late.

I needed my celica fix, I was an addict, and I needed a stronger dosage. I tossed and turned looking for a vvtli... Until... Oneday On fleabay I found her... My Selma!

6D84378A-2EE9-4543-AA2C-0C8B1E26A969.jpg

By the time a came to a stop, I was still jizzing from lift. Such force, such speed, such wow.

Here I humbly parked next to the great legend Daytona (who nicknamed it "flying snot", but my phone flash let me down so you can't really see him.

BE3508F1-A1A3-45FF-A705-98A4EFD4FDA9.jpg

I reckon I keep talking to a minimum and post pics, because everyone loves the pickez

D1B85C9E-A069-45E0-B375-41C8035D88E3.jpg

176796F6-7BAC-44F5-B0C0-1AA19B3A01FB.jpg

The exhaust gave a headache on my first drive, sounded like dub step to an old man. Now I love it. As if the colour wasnt loud enough.

48EF001A-7AEF-4FB5-80E4-B9C8813CF617.jpg

M sport spoiler would finish it off right? Keeping an eye on daytona's group.

Never thought I'd be driving a lime green car, now I love walking back to the car park seeing all the other neutral coloured cars, and then there's mine, easy to find.

98E75906-A5B9-412D-96A4-7EF7D29B6EE7.jpg

List of current mods:

Cat back

Lowered

17" Rota's

Greddy lip

Trd sides

Trd valance

Hid 6000k

Red windscreen sticker (-2bhp)

Rear sticker (-2bhp)

Stickers slow me down so ill probably take em off.

11F74ED4-B356-4C9F-8F49-9643DB69E60B.jpg

There's a weird grinding noise sometimes from the rear driver wheel and a whirling sound from the engine... Normal noises? And sometimes I loose coolant but no radiator leaks, just a bubbling sound when I start up.

Edited by COBRO

looking good buddy.

as for the copy comment, all mods have been copied or done before, iv copied mods that MYK has done in the past. I plan of getting the same alloys as Booth, as i think they look stunning on his GT, so before you know it, il have the same dilemma about copying other people

Loving the Greddy Lip, think i might have to invest in 1, as my GT needs replaced

looking good buddy.

as for the copy comment, all mods have been copied or done before, iv copied mods that MYK has done in the past. I plan of getting the same alloys as Booth, as i think they look stunning on his GT, so before you know it, il have the same dilemma about copying other people

Loving the Greddy Lip, think i might have to invest in 1, as my GT needs replaced

Definetly get the greddy, it really finished of the facelift bumper bud! Great minds think alike i guess.

Looks pretty awesome !! Makes me think of the focus rs with that colour lol :)

Yup thats the RS lime green. Looks better on a celica don't you think :)

oh LOL, someone is being a sneaky Mofo. COBRO you should totally enquire about the car.

Maybe it's from before he bought the car?

The plot thickens! Lol thats my car.

Although I bought it of a builder in the beggining of September, he knew nothing about the car, he told me he took it of a panel beater 6 months ago as payment for his work. I actually didn't know it had stage 2 cams?!?!

You my friend are a detective!

Free stage 2 cams?

Yes please.

They'll be ready in 3 seconds.... Bam...

If only there was a rotrex hidden in there somewhere for someone to find for me!

Edited by COBRO

haha im quite jealous, it is a really nice car

It really is! you can come drive it whenever you like :)

I thought I was crazy when I was doing 0 to 60 runs in 6 seconds.

I was planning on getting stage 2 cams done by summer as well lool!

Edited by COBRO

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.