Oh look celica mcqueen.... hahahaha

kalashnicov

Been up for sale since Jan 2012 minimum when i was looking for my T Sport.

Thing is they could have knocked off the costs for the classified ad for the last 24 months worth of advertising at £15 a go and probably sold it before now.

Been up for sale since Jan 2012 minimum when i was looking for my T Sport.

Thing is they could have knocked off the costs for the classified ad for the last 24 months worth of advertising at £15 a go and probably sold it before now.

It was for sale when I was looking for my Celica 190 back in 2011!

It's not priced to sell

Publicity for £15 per month. Cheap

yep totally that

draws a degree of attention plus if they find a mug to buy it then everyones a winner

when i were a lad i used to work at a garage and being the young spotty herbert with the daft hair ( about 3 foot long ) then i had the daily joy of manhandling a life size batman and robin out onto the traffic island oppositte to drum up attention , trust me nothing says virgin more than that , everyone knew it as the batman and robin island , man i hated that job

It belonged to a charity who helped sick children who obviously think it's lightning McQueen...

Glad someone else knows this... Think it's an awesome idea like the window cleaners at hospitals who dress like superheroes.

Even though I paid £2k for mine and never want to sell it, I have always thought of permanently leaving a sheet of paper with For Sale £3500 or £4500 in the window, just in hope that one day some mug would see it and think that's cheap and buy it. Then I could buy another Celica

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.