Best Comments

GT Bob

I get a lot of "Love that shape, best one by far" or just general stares from people - especially at the petrol station. I don't know if this is a compliment of something, but I also get a lot of 'God, aren't they low down?? Never noticed it before!' - actually, the 7 is REALLY low, Corsa has what looks like a whole foot of height above the 7!

No one ever says anything to see about mine, maybe I'm un approachable haha

They probably just mutter "jammy bastard" under their breath mate :lol:

I regularly get comments at the petrol station, most often it's "nice car mate.......what is it?"

Not so much a comment but as a bloke in a very nice F-Type rolled past me in traffic today he was admiring my car almost as much as I was admiring his and topped it off with an approving nod.

Ben.

Edited by bp1977

Little ginner kid outside Morrisons "nice car mate". Gave him a blast of BOV as a thanks :D

I have Iranian/Afgani car wash dude in Sainsbury's carpark who always come up and walks around the car asking the same questions every time LOL lots of thumbs up and smiles so it's all good :D

The comments I tend to get are "Love the colour". From my neighbour recently it's usually a tongue-in-cheek comment of "Havn't you finished rebuilding it yet" or "good to see her back on her wheels" and as for other comments recently it's been " Sir, those exhausts pipes look loud" ;)

I have Iranian/Afgani car wash dude in Sainsbury's carpark who always come up and walks around the car asking the same questions every time LOL lots of thumbs up and smiles so it's all good :D

"Salaam" means hello and "merci" means thank you. I won't teach you the swear words....yet.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Went to pick the wife up last night from her Christmas do,happened to be at the Doncaster Rovers ground. No room in the car park so I pulled up just outside the reception area under full spot lights. Couple of guys came out for a smoke and spotted me,started pointing and walked across. I was more concerned about them putting their sticky paws all over the paintwork so I stepped out to keep an eye on them. Turned out they weren't that bad,younger one was well on his way but loved the car,older guy got on about the old school Celicas and seemed to know his stuff. Popped the bonnet for them to show off the bling,they couldn't believe how clean it was,they laughed when I told them it was dirty. Passed on ten minutes while I waited for the Mrs :)

• Like 1

Had a rather attractive blonde call my car 'fit' earlier this evening, when I came back outside she was having her picture taken with it.

Damn car gets more attention than me :P

And ya didnt ask her if she wanted a spin or ask for her number TUT TUT :)

I get a few nice car comments and when i had a batman sticker on the back bumper kids used to shout to there parents look its batman lol

• Like 1

finished work the other day and a mate was sitting outside feeling sorry for herself so went and kept her company for a bit. went and offered her a lift home as it was raining and she declined before asking which car was mine. she soon changed her mind about the lift once she knew which car it was :) she said that she had been watching to see who owned it

• 2 weeks later...

Mine's an absolute pussy magnet...... next doors cat sat on the roof & gave itself a full body wash last night. Fluffy ginger b*stard :angry: Where's that pellet gun.....

Hahahha I can relate, I just went out to the car to grab some pressies that were still in the boot and the big fat ginger tom from next door was asleep on the bonnet. Ha well not any more

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

My conversation after a comment about nice car usually follows by me saying

Yes officer this is my car and yes it is insured :-)

I may get stopped tomorrow,tax is in the post Officer,honest ;)

Saturday when waiting in line for tyres to be fitted, Was in the gen 5

Photo1574_zps900c3226.jpg

Lady who was before me says Is that yours,

Very nice and rather sporty. I hope you don't use that for rallying It's to nice to get wrecked doing that.

I get this one quite alot at the petrol station whilst filling up

"Nice car, is it your parents?"

Me: "No, it's mine, I bought it."

"HOW THE HELL CAN SOMEONE OF YOUR AGE AFFORD THAT?!"

Love hearing it everytime :P

I get that with mine and I haven't even drove it! Lol the neighbours thought we had a visitor the night we fetched it and all my friends say the generic you won't be able to insure that. Lol :)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.