Annoying things people say about ur car...

That's your car... what happened to that lovely celica you had ? :-(

Awwwwww :console:

That's purple.

It's not purple its BLUE !!!!

You know who you are. Lol

Yeah try explaining storm blue is not black when the sun isnt out. Like trying to teach a pig to sing. Pointless and frustrating!

The most annoying one for me is when people say to me " you spending money on your car again, you would be as well getting rid of it and buying something newer" most of my spending is because I want to and not because I have to.

• Like 1

Have to say I've hardly seen any women driving Gen 7s. Not heard the hairdresser comment either! I do get it mostly from women though...a classic was a lady who after a bit of road rage screamed "At least I'm not driving my boyfriend's car you ****". Hah.

oh wow haha she really woke up on the wrong side of bed. i dont get the hairdresser comment luckily but my friends saw a review for this car and well, the reviewer doesnt think its bad but constantly keeps going back to it being a womens car. Sadly it was a mistake showing people that for a laugh..

The most annoying one for me is when people say to me " you spending money on your car again, you would be as well getting rid of it and buying something newer" most of my spending is because I want to and not because I have to.

I think in my opinion this is the most popular one to which I reply....wud u rather me be spending my own money on booze or drugs or thai brides (hmm I contemplated this) (and then decided no lol) to which they answer no and I leave the room :-)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.