Whats your best ever fuel economy?

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The whole tank is but about 45l from full until the light comes on. There is a reason I said it was approximately 30mpg. :)

On mine the light comes on with 4.5 lts remaining consistantly.

77fbbb16.jpg

I managed to do a 45mpg mostly motorways with boring drive... Didn't go above 70 and the one way from warrington to stratford london took only 1/4 of the full tank, went to southampton and back to Warrington without filling the tank... Normal driving with mix is between 34 to 36 though and City driving is around 28 to 30mpg...

Guest Ambermile

I get mostly 40+ in the 140 - but then I'm in the look fast rather than be fast camp. Not that I don't take advantage of the A470 now and again though :D

Once I got the cruise control sorted the trip from here in Wales to Norfolk should make the numbers even better.

Well, with cruise control I got 41mpg over 270 miles at or around 75mph, including messing about on a A11 for 20 mins and not being girlie on acceleration when it was needed. Took me 4 hours and 10 mins South Norfolk to South Wales.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.