Cravo

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate my 7 that's why I'm boosting it :lol:

Gotta try and kill it somehow! :lol:

Indeed :P

It's true - I know I'm the same. And its all because I really like my car. Other cars are nice and the other month I even contemplated moving to a 350Z. But I realise how much I love the 7 and it just makes me all warm and fuzzy inside :lol:

No matter what car you have there will always be something better out there.

Id never sell my 4 as other than a porsche 911 it has always been my dream car and when i worked at toyota and the 205 came out in 94 when i was 18 i always promised myself id have one.

Ive had a 7 and it was a good car once id finished with it but whilst a more modern car inside they aint screwed together as well and for me the styling of the 6 looks as fresh today as it did when it came out where as the 7 despite being a good looking car looks more dated in some ways as angular styling seems to have gone out of fashion again.

If we all thought same certainly be a boring place

my preference would be ash's WRC to be honest and if I had the money now I would be making him a firm offer for the asking price if I could right this minute haha.

Hope the viewing doesnt go well he has this week :sofa:

pah, i find a celica owner over on supra club, try to help, nip on here and look what's happened :lol:

nah mate hats off, i too strive to own a FAFF (well, ideally a crate or sick but i don't like rust) one day, just to get the different driving experience with 4WD.

I have been out on track in one and my god, what a vehicle B)

i went from FWD with the celica / yaris to RWD with the soop, and when the time comes for the switch to try 4WD i really won't be looking anywhere else :thumbs:

good luck with the search, hope you find a nice clean one :)

pah, i find a celica owner over on supra club, try to help, nip on here and look what's happened :lol:

nah mate hats off, i too strive to own a FAFF (well, ideally a crate or sick but i don't like rust) one day, just to get the different driving experience with 4WD.

I have been out on track in one and my god, what a vehicle B)

i went from FWD with the celica / yaris to RWD with the soop, and when the time comes for the switch to try 4WD i really won't be looking anywhere else :thumbs:

good luck with the search, hope you find a nice clean one :)

Yea just saw that Dan not been on supra forum but will pop on tomorrow to thank everyone for their help and stuff :thumbs:

Just love the way the faff sticks to the road even under hard acceleration even on bends its amazing

Yea just saw that Dan not been on supra forum but will pop on tomorrow to thank everyone for their help and stuff :thumbs:

Just love the way the faff sticks to the road even under hard acceleration even on bends its amazing

That's AWD for you bud. Go drive a R32 & see how that feels.

don't be daft mate it's all good :thumbs:

yep it'll be the complete opposite to a soop if you're used to FWD, 4WD grip must be very confidence inducing B)

That's AWD for you bud. Go drive a R32 & see how that feels.

GTR or Golf?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.