Just got done...

...by a golf 2.0 tdi! :(

Had a golf up my arse and pull along side me earlier and said to my self if he goes for it I'm gonna have a play, so he did go for it and i tried to get involved but he was way in front before I'd even hit 2nd so I gave up! He must have had a remap or something coz that thing weren't slow! Any way that's annoyed me especially after I kicked arse karting this afternoon! Overall winner and fastest lap over 4 sessions whoop!

Lol gutted. I remember getting done by a vw bora oil burner when I was in my old mr2, that has the same engine as the gen 6 GT. They have loads of torque especially after a remap, so don't feel too sad :)

It might be a different story on the track. Do you remember that Golf GTI that was at the last Blyton Park event we went to, we dicked all over it and I was NA too then!

Edited by Serratia

Yeah we were all over that gti at Blyton! Yeah I didn't get good start anyway, i didnt wanna make it obvious i was gonne go for it, so reckon I could have had him if my launch was tidy but fook he was still quick off the line he was like a metre or so ahead before I'd even hit lift.

Still just a boring golf tho ain't it :)

Most TDi's with a remap are bloody quick - just fitted a diesel tuning box to my old mans 330 diesel 3 series and it's a rocket ship, not that it was much of a slouch before though :rolleyes:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.